1. This Site is owned and operated by Cosmic. Except as expressly licensed by Cosmic, no material from Cosmic or any Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Cosmic may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the materials on any single computer for your individual, non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Cosmic's copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of these terms and conditions of use, the use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names (collectively, the "Marks") are proprietary to Cosmic, or other respective owners which have granted Cosmic the right and license to use such Marks.
2. While Cosmic uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, Cosmic makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Cosmic assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or representations in the content of this Site.
3. The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet which are owned and operated by Cosmic's customers, suppliers and other third parties (the "External Sites"). You acknowledge that Cosmic is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Sites.
4. The materials on this site are provided with "Restricted Rights." Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of Cosmic's proprietary rights in them.
5. The materials on this site are provided "as is" without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to applicable law, cosmic disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violation of rights.
6. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall cosmic be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if cosmic or a cosmic authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. All responsibility and liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic files of this site are disclaimed.